Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2022

Jobs Profile 2023


Hello and thank you for visiting my profile,

I'm Khai, here is a short introduction of myself.

With over a decade of hospitality experience across Asia, I excel at connecting with diverse audiences. My work has honed my skills as a sharp observer and active listener, enabling me to understand human behaviour and the dynamics of different cultures.

As a public speaker, I have a unique approach to content creation. I rarely digitalise my writing on paper and thought, but I can always write for you. 


Here's a glimpse of what I can offer:  

- In-depth insights on Asia, its diverse cultures, and emerging trends.

- Analysis of human behaviour, helping you understand your target audience better.

- Expertise in marketing, especially in the context of hospitality and tourism.

- Delightful content related to food, exploring the culinary wonders of the world.

- A deep dive into the differences between Eastern and Western cultures.

- Thought-provoking pieces on philosophy and spirituality.

- Discussions on sensitive topics like religion, approached with respect and empathy.

- Translation services to bridge language gaps and ensure your message reaches a wider audience.

My standard rate is $0.10 per word, payable in USD through PayPal.


You can reach out to me via email at ikysee@gmail.com to discuss any writing projects or collaborations. I look forward to connecting with you.


Best regards,

Khai


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chinese character "爛" (làn) translates to "rotten" or "spoiled" in English. It generally denotes a state o...