Pages

Monday 10 April 2023

Social Media, Relationship.

Just wanted to share a friendly advice about something I've noticed on social media.

I totally get that taking sweet photos with your significant other is a great way to capture memories. But but but, a lot of couples who share tons of these types of photos on social media end up having relationship issues?

I'm not trying to say it's bad to share, but I just think it's worth considering, not to share so much.

Anyway, I'm not trying to preach or anything, Again just some friendly advice. At the end of the day, what really matters is the love we share in the present, and the memories we create together.

#Relationship #Socialmedia #photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chinese character "爛" (làn) translates to "rotten" or "spoiled" in English. It generally denotes a state o...